Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) NCE/Degree Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 is Out.
This is to notify the general public especially those who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE)Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) as their first choice during the just concluded JAMB that the school Cut-Off Mark and Screening form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivlent in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to Apply
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366
Please share and Comment