Al-Hikmah University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the prospective students of Al-Hikmah University that the school is now selling their Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 academic session.
ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Degree Programmes in the Faculty of Management Sciences, Natural and Applied Sciences and some Education Courses. Direct Entry admission is also available for applicants with suitable qualifications who obtained Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) DE Form.
Al-Hikmah University Post UTME Cut-Off Marks
|B.Sc Computer Science||180|
|LLB Common Law||180|
|LLB Common and Islamic Law||180|
|B. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)||180|
|B.Sc Public Health||150|
Candidates who did not choose Al-Hikmah University As First Choice in the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY are to change their Choice of institution to Al-Hikmah University at any registered JAMB CBT Centres.
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2019/2020 Academic Session:
A. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Department of History and International Studies
- B.A (Hons) History and International Relations
Department of Islamic Studies
- B.A (Hons) Islamic Studies
Department of Languages
- B.A (Hons) Arabic
- B.A (Hons) English
Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mass Communication
Department of Political and Public Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
Department of Sociology
- B.Sc. (Hons) Sociology
B. Faculty of Management Sciences
Department of Accounting
- B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
Department of Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. (Hons) Banking and Finance
Department of Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
- B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration (Marketing Option)
Department of Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Economics
C. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Biochemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Microbiology
Department of Chemical and Geological Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons) Geology and Mineral Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Petroleum Chemistry
Department of Physical Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons) Statistics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Hons) Physics with Electronics
Department of Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Cyber Security
- B.Sc. (Hons) Information Systems
- B.Sc. (Hons) Software Engineering
D. Faculty of Education
Department of Education Management
- B.Ed. Educational Guidance and Counselling
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
Department of Arts and Social Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Accounting Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science Education
- B.Ed. (Hons) Social Studies Education
Department of Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agriculture Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- BLIS Library and Information Science
E. Faculty of Law
Department of Law
- LL.B. (Hons) Common Law
- LL.B. (Hons) Common and Islamic Law
F. Faculty of Health Sciences
Department of Public Health
- B.Sc. (Hons) Public Health
Department of Medical Laboratory
- BMLS Medical Laboratory Science
How To Apply
- Applicants for Undergraduate Programmes should pay N2,000 online to Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin .
- The application form should be completed online Here.
- Print the duly completed form.
- Present the print-out slip to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
- Post UTME Screening dates will be communicated to successful applicants.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.