Al-Hikmah University JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the JUPEB prospects who wish to run their JUPEB programme in Al-Hikmah University that their form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applicants seeking admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations at not more than two (2) sittings in the subject relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates pursuing courses in Science and Management Sciences.
Duration of Programme: 9 Months.
Tuition for the programme: N150,000
METHODS OF APPLICATION
- To apply, applicants are to visit the application portal by CLICKING HERE.
- Choose your Admission Application type.
- Proceed to complete the online application form and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 online.
- Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
- Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the schAPPLICATION
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.