AKWAIBOMPOLY Certificate Programmes Admission Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC
Ikot Osurua, Ikot Ekpene in Affiliation with CENTRE FOR TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS INNOVATION invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Certificate, Professional Certificate and Advanced Certificated Programmes For 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Certificate in Logistics and Transport Operations
Candidates seeking admission into the Certificate programme, should have obtained 4 credits at SSCE or its equivalents in English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any other subject.
Duration: One (1) Year.
- Professional Certificate in Transport and Logistics Management
Candidates seeking admission into the Professional Certificate programme, should have obtained 4 credits at SSCE or its equivalents in English Language, Mathematics, transport and logistics related course with a minimum of one year work experience.
Duration: One (1) Year.
- Advanced Certificate in Transport and Logistics Management
Candidates seeking admission into the Advanced Certificate programme, should be holders of B.Sc. / HND or its equivalent in related courses.
Duration: Two (2) Years.
Objectives Of The Program
Below are the programs objectives;
- Certificate Programme: This programme is targeted at secondary school leavers with no work experience, but desirous of entering the transportation and logistics professional.
- Professional Certificate Programme: This programme is targeted at middle to senior level employees of transport/logistics organizations or those in transport/logistics related functions of private or public organizations with work experience and no related academic qualification, but desire to have an industry recognized certification to secure professional recognition and establish themselves strongly within the transport/logistics profession.
- Advanced Certificate Programme: This programme is targeted at graduates from tertiary institutions of related disciplines, who wish to take up career within transport & logistics sector at middle to senior level.
The payment procedure for various programmes are as follows:
- Certificate programme – N2,500
- Professional Certificate programme – N5,000
- Advanced Certificate programme – N3,500
Candidates should make payment to bank detailed below, obtain teller and proceed to the institution’s Bursary and obtain application form.
Bank Name: UBA
Account Name: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic
Account Number: 1010764421
NB: Sale of forms ends 16th August, 2019.
Dr. (Mrs) Mary S. Ndah
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.