Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Admission List For 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the candidates that took part in Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Screening exercise for 2019/2020 academic session that their admission list is out. Candidates are to follow the procedures outlined below to access the list.
How To Check AKSU Admission List
- Candidates are to visit AKSU admission status checking portal by CLICKING HERE.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
The release of the names of successful candidates is ongoing and candidates who do not see their names are strongly advised to check back on the site as the list will be continuously updated.
Also, candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result on or before Friday, October 11, 2019 so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
Successful candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile (http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login) to “accept” the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee using the steps outlined below on or before Thursday, October 31, 2019:
How To Pay AKSU Acceptance Fee
- Visit the AKSU Acceptance fee Portal by CLICKING HERE.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
- Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
Signed: John E. Udo Registrar.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.