Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post-UTME/DE Form for 2019/2020 Is Out (Amended).
Latest Update: The University management has extended the deadline till Saturday, 24th August, 2019.
This is to inform all applicants for admission into Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, that the 2019/2020 Post UTME and Direct Entry Form is Out.
Cut-off mark is 180. Cost is N2000. Deadline is August 24th, 2019.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES ARE ONLY REQUIRED TO PAY SCREENING FEE AND REGISTER.
How To Apply
Registration will start from Monday 29th July, 2019 and closes on Monday 24th August, 2019.
- To register, visit https://putme.abu.edu.ng or click on 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as screening fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa, verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
Candidates should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university during the 2019/2020 academic session.
Come along with the print-out of your schedule slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
Note: For Post-UTME Candidates.
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record
For enquiries, contact the following numbers: 09064870523,07015333203, 08052576895.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.