Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic year that their 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list is out. Candidates are to follow the procedures below to access the list.
How To Check ABU Admission List.
To check your admission status for both 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch, please follow the procedures below;
- Candidates are to go to:https://putme.abu.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Search” and proceed to view your admission status.
Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
For detailed information on how to check, accept or reject admission from JAMB CAPS, please CLICK HERE.
All successful candidate are expected to do the following before 10th November, 2019:
1) The admitted students should be advised to immediately upload their O’Level results on the JAMB portal.
2) Those who have been offered courses different from what they applied for should also change the course to the new one on the JAMB portal.
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP BY CLICKING HERE.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BY CLICKING HERE.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER BY CLICKING HERE.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.