Adeyemi College of Education Ondo (ACEONDO) Teaching Practice Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Out.
This is to illuminate every one of the students of the Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State (ACEONDO) that would leave on Teaching Practice (TP) amid the 2018/2019 scholarly session that the administration of the college has discharged the term of the Teaching practice and the system for the installment of instructing practice expense.
The Teaching Practice Exercise for 2018/2019 session has been endorsed to start on 28th January, 2019, students are thusly educated to take note of the accompanying for vital activity.
1) Duration of Teaching Practice Exercise
- NCE III Students – The whole of Harmattan Semester
- Degree Students – Six Weeks
2) Payment of Teaching Practice Fee
- NCE III Students – Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00)
- Degree Students – Six Thousand Naira (N6,000.00)
Payment is to be made into the College Account
A) i) Log in to aceondo.net
ii) Go to the payment page.
iii) Select Teaching Practice fee.
iv) Make Payment.
v) Print out receipt.
B) i) Go to any Bank.
ii) Request for Teaching Practice Payment on e Tranzact Pay outlet.
iii) Make payment and collect receipt.
iv) Take the receipt to the Bursary Department for official receipt
3) Orientation for Teaching Practice Exercise
- NCE & Degree – Monday, 28th January, 2019.