Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
We hereby inform all the candidates who made Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) their choice of institution during JAMB registration that the university Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
SEE ALSO: ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form.
The Cut-off Mark is 180
- ATBU cut-off points for 2019/2020 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the 5 of August, 2019.
How to Apply
- Visit ATBU post UTME screening website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name.
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
If you encounter any difficulties, let us know using the comment box.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.