Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Direct Entry Screening Form for 2019/2020 Is Out.
This to notify all the candidates seeking for admission into Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) through Direct Entry that the institution has released their application form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
See Also: ATBU Post UTME Screening Form.
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply
- Visit ATBU direct entry screening exercise website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as Username.
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference [RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 5th – 19th August, 2019 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
Please Use The Comment Box Incase Of Any Question. Don’t Forget To Share.