TO ADVERTISE WITH US, PLEASE Call OR WhatsApp 08067415022
Abia State University (ABSU) Notice To All Graduands on 26th Convocation Ceremony.
The 26th Convocation ceremony of Abia State University for the Conferment of Degrees and the honor of Certificates and Prizes hangs on Saturday nineteenth January, 2019 at the University Convocation field. You are along these lines asked to make the strides showed underneath, to guarantee that the University records an effective Convocation Ceremony.
Graduands who have gathered their Statement of Results and present proof of Certificate Freedom would gather their Certificates on the Convocation day.
The contract cost of a total arrangement of Formal attire (Outfit, hood, top and Pamphlet) including installment of Look for your Certificate is Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) just for first Degree Graduands and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) just for Post-Graduate graduands.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Log on to the ABSU portal (www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and make your payment.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Sky Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc; Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc; UBA Plc.
- Issuance of the materials indicated in (b) above begins on Tuesday, 15thJanuary, 2019.
- Present receipt/evidence of payment to the Faculty/College/School/Institute Officers/Secretaries who shall, thereafter, issue the items to the graduands.
- Only graduands whose Degree results have been approved by the Vice-Chancellor/Senate are qualified to hire the items and participate in the Convocation ceremonies.
- All hired regalia must be returned to the point of collection, not later than Wednesday 29th January, 2019. A fine of One thousand naira (N1,000.00) per day, is charged for any day the regalia remains with the graduate, after the deadline.
LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REGALIA:
A punishment of twenty-five thousand naira (N25,000.00) is payable, in case of loss of or harm to a lot of formal attire (Outfit, Hood and Top). The rundown of graduands who disregard the above order ought to be submitted to the Enlistment center’s office not later than Thursday 31st January, 2019.
Any College/School/Institute/Staff Officer who neglects to present the rundown of the individuals who defaulted in the arrival of the formal attire, dangers paying the extra charge him/herself. Basically, College/School/Institute Secretaries/Personnel Officers are ordered to brief the graduands enough to hold fast entirely to the above rules in light of a legitimate concern for all concerned.